We are hiring a Senior Backend & Infra Engineer to develop our core oracle infrastructure using cryptographic libraries in Zero-Knowledge Proofs (ZKP), Trusted Execution Environments (TEE), and Multi-Party Computation (MPC). Responsibilities include integrating various identity frameworks and data from platforms such as social media, gaming, and KYC sources, in line with Clique's goal of enhancing data sovereignty and security.
- Engineer scalable and optimized backend pipelines and application programming interfaces (APIs), adhering to industry best practices and ensuring the highest levels of performance and reliability.
- Collaborate in the integration with diverse data sources, and meticulously design scheduling algorithms that are cognizant of rate limits, reflecting a nuanced approach to system efficiency.
- Undertake the reverse engineering of various APIs, methodically evaluating their underlying logic to ensure alignment with organizational objectives and compliance with relevant standards.
- Construct robust software development kits (SDKs) that facilitate cross-platform integration, demonstrating a commitment to flexibility, interoperability, and excellence in software design.
[Skills & Qualifications]
- Possess 2-5 years of professional experience working with Rust.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of expertise in other prevalent backend frameworks such as Typescript, C++, and Go, reflecting a versatile skill set.
- Exhibit strong DevOps capabilities and a rigorous approach to testing, ensuring the highest standards of quality and reliability.
- Demonstrate an ability to swiftly integrate with the existing codebase and author well-articulated documentation, highlighting a commitment to clarity and efficiency.
- Understand smart contracts, IPFS, and other blockchain primitives
- Understand popular cryptographic primitives and privacy computing tech like different signature schemes, multi-party computation, zero-knowledge proofs, etc.
- Previous experiences working with pipeline integrations for games like Riot and Blizzard, KYC providers, bank APIs, content platforms, etc.