About Socket Founded in 2021, Socket’s mission is power unified dApps that are no longer constraint by single chains. Socket provides an interoperability protocol for developers, to make it easy for them to build cross-chain dApps. 70+ wallets & apps including Metamask, Coinbase, GMX, Synthetix, Rainbow, Zapper & Zerion leverage Socket for various cross-chain use cases. Socket is one of the top bridging protocols across L2s, having facilitated over $4bn+ in volumes
About the role Socket is looking for exceptional, experienced, and self-motivated backend engineers with experience in Solidity. You should take pleasure in solving hard problems and working with an extremely smart team.
What you will do
- Design and develop scalable backend systems which can handle billions of transactions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, analyze product needs, and develop scalable products
- Conduct code reviews and implement best practices to ensure the security, efficiency, and reliability of systems
- Develop and maintain testing frameworks and tools to ensure comprehensive unit testing, integration testing, and deployment automation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Document code, specifications, and processes to maintain a comprehensive knowledge base.
- You have a strong understanding of backend system design and have designed complex distributed systems in the past.
- Proficiency in Solidity and EVM workings.
- You are comfortable writing clean, scalable, and well-tested code.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment, where you'll need to take initiative and solve problems independently.
- You're not afraid to navigate up and down a deep technical stack.
- You are able to articulate complex technical concepts clearly and succinctly.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.