About Socket Founded in 2021, Socket’s mission is power unified dApps that are no longer constraint by single chains. Socket provides an interoperability protocol for developers, to make it easy for them to build cross-chain dApps. 70+ wallets & apps including Metamask, Coinbase, GMX, Synthetix, Rainbow, Zapper & Zerion leverage Socket for various cross-chain use cases. Socket is one of the top bridging protocols across L2s, having facilitated over $4bn+ in volumes
About the role Community Manager focusses on heart of any web3 project- community. The person will create and implement ambassador programs, community moderation strategy, moderating user-generated content & educate the community.
What will you do
- Create and implement a community building and moderation strategy.
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles within forums, comments, images
- Manage the community moderation processes
- Regularly provide feedback and insights from community to rest of the team
- Work closely with Marketing stakeholders to hold campaigns
- Proactively create content to notify users of current product releases, bugs, updates, and other relevant information.
- Create, lead, and manage an external moderator program
- 2+ years of experience in community management for crypto projects
- Previously fostered a community for developer focussed project
- Lives & breathes on various communities on Discord & Telegram
- Great written & verbal communication skills