Karma is building a reputation system for web3 contributors. We aggregate and curate all the contributor activity and quantify by applying various algorithms and calculate reputation score and generate stats. We are a very early stage startup with funding from some of the best investors in the crypto industry.
We are looking for a frontend developer with web3 development experience and knowledge about the Ethereum ecosystem. You will be the lead frontend dev in our team and you have the opportunity to make a big impact and grow as a developer. If you enjoy greenfield development and having an impact from day 1, this would be an ideal job.
An ideal candidate would have:
- Experience building React applications with NextJS framework
- Experience with ethers.js/viem and other web3 libraries
- Knowledge of the industry best practices in frontend development
- An eye for details and take pride in writing clean, quality, maintainable code
- Comfortable working with designer and building pixel perfect web pages
- Familiarity with working with REST/GraphQL API endpoints
- Self starter and willingness to take ownership
- Comfortable working with a fully remote team
- You must have experience building in the crypto space
- You must have familiarity with DAOs and their workings